CBDCOP.COM is the culmination of countless conversations, debates, arguments and talks about one of the most divisive ingredients on the market today–CBD.
Don’t get us wrong, most of us here are very much big fans of CBD. But there are a lot of people out there that aren’t quite convinced. But that’s why we thought it was so important to found this site, and give reviews of all the new products we can find.
So, what have we found? That not all CBD products are created equally. But we think reviewing a good product is just as good as reviewing a bad product, which is why we review anything we can get our hands on.
CBD COP Reviews
While we’ve talked at length about our review process over on our CBD MEGA GUIDE, we do have a condensed version. Here are the most basic criteria we look at in our reviews;
- Does it Contain CBD?
- Does the Company Look Legitimate?
- Is it Affordable?
If we can’t answer a solid yes to all three of those questions, then chances are we’re not going to give it a good review rating.
CBD COP Review Categories
For ease of use, we’ve split our reviews on CBD COP into 5 categories;
- CBD Oil Reviews – This is the most popular product category, by far. That’s because with CBD Oil, you’re more likely to know exactly what you’re getting. If the company provides documentation on their product, then getting a bottle of oil means that you can do whatever you want with it. Cook, bake, drop it straight in your mouth, it’s versatile. On top of CBD Oil reviews, we frequently pop into this category with guides on how to use cbd oil in fun and unique ways.
- CBD Edibles – Behind CBD Oil, CBD Edibles are the 2nd most popular choice for using CBD. When they’re good, they’re really easy to use. But the trouble with CBD Edibles is that a lot of times it’s hard to tell what the concentration of CBD in the product is.
- CBD Skincare – You want great skin, and so do a lot of other people. So it makes sense that given all the buzz around CBD, that people would try putting it in skincare products. This is a great category for jumping in to CBD and Hemp Oil Skincare Products.
- CBD Tinctures – While you typically want to stick with CBD Oil if you’re taking it orally, some times tinctures can provide some good benefits as well. There’s a trade-off, though; sometimes tinctures can have far less CBD than CBD Oil itself.
- CBD for Pets – Add CBD to the long list of things your pet can get into while you’re gone. There are a lot of CBD Pet Treats, snacks and foods hitting the market, and we’re set on reviewing them all. Be sure to check out this category for the furry friend in your life.
The CBD COP Youtube Channel
We’re not just writing up reviews, we’re making videos for them too! Be sure to check out and follow our Youtube channel here.